The list of accepted papers in 7th Workshop on Algorithms and Models for the Web Graph (WAW) 2010 is here. The following are a few related papers on social networks:
1. Multiplicative Attribute Graph Model of Real-World Networks – Myunghwan Kim and Jure Leskovec
2. Game-theoretic Models of Information Overload in Social Networks – Christian Borgs, Jennifer Chayes, Brian Karrer, Brendan Meeder, R Ravi, Ray Reagans and Amin Sayedi
3. Efficient Triangle Counting in Large Graphs via Degree-based Vertex Partitioning – Mihail Kolountzakis, Gary Miller, Richard Peng and Charalampos Tsourakakis
4. The geometric protean model for on-line social networks – Anthony Bonato, Jeannette Janssen and Pawel Pralat
5. Fast Katz and Commuters: Efficient Estimation of Social Relatedness in Large Networks – Pooya Esfandiar, Francesco Bonchi, David Gleich, Chen Greif, Laks Lakshmanan and Byung-Won On
Here is an interesting recent articles on social networks in Communications of ACM.
1. Business Impact of Web 2.0 Technologies
Stephen J. Andriole
The following are a few related papers to social networks that are accepted in SODA 2011.
1. On the Randomness Requirements of Rumor Spreading
Authors: G. Giakkoupis, P. Woelfel
2. Fast Convergence of Natural Bargaining Dynamics on Exchange Networks
Authors: Y. Kanoria, M. Bayati, J. Chayes, C. Borgs, A. Montanari
3. Submodular Maximization by Simulated Annealing
Shayan Oveis Gharan, Jan Vondrak